Due to current Covid19 guidelines from the county & the state of California we are only offering Tap Room Pick-Up. You can schedule an order for pick-up Wednesdays to Saturday 12pm – 6pm.
Wednesdays: 12pm – 6 pm
Thursdays: 12pm–6 pm
Fridays: 12pm – 6 pm
Saturdays: 12pm– 6 pm
We are closed to the public on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
Taproom Policies and FAQs:
We check IDs for everyone. You must show a valid 21+ ID to be sold alcohol. Valid forms of ID include: US Driver’s License, State Issued ID Card, Military ID, US Passport or Passport Card and International Passport. We invite those under 21, such as families, kids and babies to visit our taproom with parents or guardians to enjoy games and our non-alcoholic beverages (soda/seltzer).
You are more than welcome to order in (door dash, uber eats, pizza, etc.), or bring your own food (carry in, carry out policy). Occasionally we host food trucks on-site for special events when noted on our website or social media.
We are dog friendly inside the tap room as long as your dog is well socialized and on a leash.
Mead, Cider, and Beer To-Go:
We sell Crowlers (32 ounce cans) to-go, you can not consume Crowlers on premise. No external alcoholic beverages may be brought in and consumed on site.
Due to the intimate nature of our space and the fact that we are a fully operating production facility, we do not offer guided tours at this time.
Group & Private Event Info
- For groups of 8 or more please call the tasting room to let the staff know when you’d like to visit and your group size to verify if we can accommodate at that date/time.
- We require a reasonable bar minimum (will depend on head count) and an automatic 18% service charge. ($15/pp, 2 drinks per person)
- We do not charge a room fee for small groups and events unless you are reserving our entire tap room space
- We have a cozy bar area with seating that accommodates 6-12 guests, several smaller tables, and standing room for more.
- We do allow outside food to be brought into the Tap Room.
- We do not allow outside alcohol to be brought into the Tap Room.
Our tap room is available for private events Sundays & Mondays only. We require a minimum two hours at a fee of $285/hr, not including bar tab, tax, and service fees. To make a reservation please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
1246 Birchwood Drive
Sunnyvale, California 94089
Visit our Beer Menus page for current tap offerings
Upcoming Tap Room Events:
Check back for events in the future!
Upcoming Holiday Hours:
*Call in advance to verify Saturdays, we sometimes close around holidays and three day weekends.